HealthPro has developed close relationships with institutional healthcare funds and strategic investors that look to us for innovative investment opportunities. Whether we pursue a financial or strategic investment, we will access our broad network of private equity, venture capital and high net-worth investors to meet our clients’ financial needs.
Mergers & Acquisitions
HealthPro represents both public and private companies in the sale or acquisition of a target company. In both buy-side and sell-side transactions, our goal is to structure transactions in which both the buyer and seller share and realize the benefits and risks. We pride ourselves in the creativity that we bring to the structure and negotiation of every transaction.
Licensing & Partnering
HealthPro identifies partners for the co-development, marketing and sale of clients’ assets. HealthPro will also structure and negotiate a license transaction, both domestically and internationally, that can include technology and method transfer, validation, scale-up, manufacture process, stability, bioequivalence and regulatory submission.
HealthPro works with clients to:
- Develop strategic goals and target lists of potential investors/buyers or sellers/partners, licensors and licensees
- Assist with presentations and due diligence dossiers
- Arrange well-vetted meetings with investors/target companies/strategic partners
- Advise on the structure, timing and pricing of the transaction terms
- Negotiate, document and close the transaction